**Matching saucers now available. Shop here.**
Inspired by the iconic 1930s sunshine design, my new Deco Sun Pow Pot is the perfect way to display your houseplants this summer. Shown here in sunny yellow, hot salsa orange and cobalt blue, but available in thirteen colours including silver, gold and copper. Because everybody loves the sunshine. :-)
Add some panache to your plants with Pow Pots!
- Cool and contemporary patterned plant pots
- Available in 3 sizes and 10+ designs and colours
- Hand-painted in the UK
- Made from lightweight fibreclay
- Suitable for indoors and out (see care instructions for more details)
- Single drainage hole
- Bespoke colours available on request
- 100% unique
- Matching hand-painted saucers available.
How to use your Pow Pot
To keep it in its best condition, we recommend not planting directly into your Pow Pot (the moisture from the soil could affect the paintwork over time). Instead place your plant in its nursery pot and saucer both inside the Pow Pot.
Due to their handmade and hand-painted nature, no two Pow Pots are the same - each and every one in unique. They look great grouped together with other Pow Pot modern planters in different sizes, colours and patterns.
** Please note, because Pow Pots are hand-painted to order, it can take up to 2 weeks for you to receive your pot(s).**